Fat Steve's Blatherings

Monday, December 13, 2004

I'm back

      After a month of not doing this, I've returned.

      Where have I been?  Well, K. and I went to Georgia for a "personal growth" seminar which we found very valuable, but between five days driving and nine days of workshops and breaks, we were rather busy.  I should have noted that I'd be gone for a while, but I was just too disorganized in getting ready.  After we got back, I was too tired to attempt this for quite a while.

      But here I am again, so feel free to leave comments and enjoy reading my opinions -- or not.  I have, by the way, finally found the setting that lets non-Blogger members leave comments, so feel free to express your opinion.

      "Thank you.  Thank you very much."

THE SAUDS MUST BE DESTROYED!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home