Fat Steve's Blatherings

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I'm a Paranoid Idiot in a Tinfoil Hat

      And how did I discover this?  Well, I followed a link from Rachel Lucas's site, and it told me that abuse allegations against Michael Schiavo have been made by three of Terri's nurses.  Not abuse before her collapse, but while she was in the hospitals and nursing homes.

      A sane person would instantly dismiss all this, but I think it's worth looking into.  So that proves I'm insane.  I know this, because all I have to do is look at various comment sites, for instance the comments to this post.

      Gee, I wish I could be sane, and happy, and just kicking up my heels at the thought of this woman's death.  Instead, I ended up crazy -- and it sucks bigtime.

THE HOUSE OF SAUD MUST BE DESTROYED -- AND WILL BE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home