Fat Steve's Blatherings

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Little Did I Know . . .

      . . . that the press would do my work for me.

      The following exchange, in the White House press briefing room, explains exactly what was wrong in the Newsweek fiasco.

      Q: Are you asking them to write a story about how great the American military is; is that what you're saying here?

      McClellan: Elisabeth, let me finish my sentence. Our military--

      Q: You've already said what you're--I know what--how it ends.

      Write it down for reference.  THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA DOESN'T HAVE TO INVESTIGATE A SUBJECT, BECAUSE THEY ALREADY KNOW WHAT THE RESULT WILL BE BEFORE THEY START THE STORY.

      Now we know why they disdain bloggers.  We poor saps have to inquire into a subject before we say anything about it.

THE HOUSE OF SAUD MUST BE DESTROYED -- AND WILL BE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home