Fat Steve's Blatherings

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Questions for my Reader(s?)

      How does this site look to you?  Any problems reading it?  Anything about the template you think I ought to change?

      I ask because there are some otherwise good sites (Patterico's Pontifications come to mind), where I can't read them because the site owner decided that his purpose in life was to put up something he liked the looks of, and if you don't, too bad.  This generally involves making it impossible to view comfortable unless the type is set on 'So teeny, you can just barely read it.'

      I aim to communicate, and if anyone has suggestions that will make communication easier, I'd like to hear them.

      And if anyone has Patterico's e-mail, I'd like that too.  Sheesh, do you really think I find your stuff so interesting, I'll view it through a magnifying glass?

THE HOUSE OF SAUD MUST BE DESTROYED -- AND WILL BE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home