Fat Steve's Blatherings

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Good Shot, Sir!

        From Travis , a fellow Minneapolis blogger whose last name I can't find Corcoran, of Arlington, MA:
        I made the mistake of listening to NPR yesterday (self described, during the period I was listening, as “in this era of media consolidation, one of the last independent voices”…I personally would have thought that getting 50+% of one’s funding from the largest, most powerful government on the planet - a budget that has to be re-approved every year in a politically charged bit of theater in the Imperial capital - wouldn’t qualify an organization as “independent”, but what do I know?).

THE HOUSE OF SAUD MUST BE DESTROYED — AND WILL BE!

2 Comments:

  • Fat Steve,

    I'm the "TJIC" in question (Travis J I Corcoran).

    I'm sorry to report that I'm not from the fair city of Minneapolis, but instead from Arlington (outside of Boston).

    Other than that, love the blog!

    - Fat TJIC (tjic.com/blog)

    By Blogger TJIC, at 9:29 AM  

  • Thomas Corcoran:

            Sorry I got the personal details wrong.  Your "Seventh and Nicollet" post led to an unwarranted conclusion.

            And I like your blog too, Mr. Corcoran.  Keep up the good work.

            By the way, any relation to "Tommy the Cork"?

    The House of Saud Must Be Destroyed!

    By Blogger Stephen M. St. Onge, at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home