Fat Steve's Blatherings

Monday, January 02, 2006

Consumer Goods Advice

        If you want a digital camera, don't buy Kodak.  Their attitude appears to be "Screw you, we're all right."

        And while we're on the subject of a "screw you" attitude, I must mention Wal-Mart.  I went shopping at the Bloomington, MN Wal-Mart just before Christmas, and got a really ourtageous attitude from one of their salespeople.  So outrageous, in fact, that I haven't talked about it because I've needed the last two weeks to calm down.  Wal-Mart built its business on low prices and a reputation for great customer service.  Well, it may still have low prices, but its service seems to be going south fast.  I doubt I'll shop there again, if I can think of any altenative.

        Technorati tags: , , .

THE HOUSE OF SAUD MUST BE DESTROYEDAND WILL BE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home