Fat Steve's Blatherings

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Back to the Grind

        I've been busy the last two days, sending an e-mail to every member of Congress (or trying to; some, the delivery failed, a few I couldn't defeat their protections against being bothered by citizens). The subject was the idiot decision to fund the Palestinian Authority, which I execrated here.

And currently (12:08 CST, 3/1/06), Blogger appears to be down. Oh well, I'm writing this in Notepad TM***, and will post it later.

Catching up on the web, Powerline has a fine post on a UN "human rights" conference. Glenn sums it up nicely:
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, and The U.N. cares about human rights.

        Glenn also has an item immediately under that one, about a manifesto against Islamofascism that's worth reading.  Significantly, the writers reject multi-culturalism, and by name.

        Blogger update: Now its up, at 12:31, sort of, with new colors on the html composition pane.  Almost makes me regret I'm leaving them because Google owns them.

        No, it's not up, the attempt to post fails.  But I cleverly saved the text first.

        3:32 AM: Trying again.  Failed.  4:03, trying again.  No, "This server is currently experiencing a problem. An engineer has been notified and will investigate.

Status code: 1-500-11"

        And now it's 5:07, I'll try again . . .

        Technorati tags: , , , .

Google's Motto: Don't Be Evil — UNLESS IT PAYS REALLY WELL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home